Wednesday 4 June 2014

Another Black Hole Marsh Update - Quality birds

Seem to be forever late with my updates these days.   Will try to be more regular again with my postings for those of you that keep asking.  It's nice to know you are still interested.  Since the last posting I have been out and about with my camera quite a few times and here are some of the results.
This LRP was rather nice earlier last week.  A beauty of a bird this one.


There have been quite a few reed warblers around and some have been showing very well indeed


and my favourite bird is still being a good Mum


The swans on Black Hole Marsh now have 4 cygnets.


A tawny owl sleeps the day away


 and a barn owl carrying prey






and finally my garden had a family of 4 blue tit youngsters with an adult this week


though this one was not quite so independent as the rest




Oh dear!



No comments:

Post a Comment